Mad Hatter’s Kitchen (Bar Restaurant)
Le Logis, Le Breuillac
Tel: +33 (0)5 49 27 67 29
Send us an email
If you would like a trade stall, would like to make an artistic contribution to the festival, or if you are interested in putting on an artisan display, please get in touch.
Stall holders can arrive any time from 1.00 pm on Friday. The trading hours are their own decision, although we recommend staying open into the evening. Stalls can be left in place overnight (with just the stock removed). Please remember your stock and your money are your responsibility.
We will try wherever possible not to duplicate stalls selling similar products, but of course we can’t guarantee this. For example, several stalls might have greetings cards available as well as their regular merchandise.
- All Traders must be registered and provide a Siret number
- Trade stalls are available for 1, 2 or 3 days. Unlimited hours.
- Stalls limited to 2 adults, except children up to 15yrs.
Please contact us for details of trade stall fees.
- All stalls must be paid for 3 weeks before the festival and no refund will be issued to those that cancel after that time, please contact us for trade stall prices.
- Traders are responsible for their own property. The venue and organisers take no responsibility for damage or theft.
- No cars or vans next to trade stalls, they must be parked in the parking area.
- If your vehicle is an integral part of your stall, please let us know and we will provide you with a suitable pitch.
- No tables, chairs, stall covers or electricity will be provided.
- If you would like to book your space, please get in touch soon, as space is at a premium.
- Please don’t bring your dogs, they get tied up around the tables and drag them down!
Spread the word!
We will be advertising and promoting the Madhatter’s Wonderland Festival, but your trade stall doing well depends on interesting and different stock and also your customers…. so tell EVERYONE you will be here! Create some special deals!